Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Thursday, February 6

Princess chair

No comments:
 
So the never ending looking 
For something that will work just right continues
This chair looks pretty fantastic

Xoxo
PS 
Zoe's still sick and today's her last day at the rec center
My new job has me running where I don't feel like cleaning my room
There was a huge accident besides me yesterday
My hands are drying out from not putting enough lotion on them
My professor told me I have a great prevention voice 
And NY fashion week is taking place. 
Everything that I've been seeing from the other fashion weeks look amazing so I'm excited to see what all the designers have in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff